Zero to hero
This experience will leave you with stories to tell for years. Our most original and popular stag do. On this stag weekend, you will go on a unique adventure in the Welsh hills. One that will bring your stag group together through testing wild camps and journeys.
Our most unique Welsh adventurous Stag weekend, one you will never forget. This three-day wilderness experience will leave you with memories and stories that will last a lifetime.
Every weekend will be personally adapted to the group’s specific needs. Allowing your trip to have a unique and fresh approach. This is the perfect stag weekend for you to share an unforgettable experience with your friends.
What to expect on this unique welsh adventurous Stag weekend
Our most original and popular stag do. On this stag weekend, you will go on a unique adventure in the Welsh hills. One that will bring your stag group together through testing wild camps and journeys. The weekend will progressively get easier and less wild making you really appreciate your creature comforts by the end. We break you down to allow your groups comradery to build you back up. This will leave you with memories and experiences which you will never forget.
The first night will be a test for your group but we will help you through it. First, a quick meet and greet followed by organising your weekends kit. Then its a choice of; night canoeing over the famous Frontyscyllt aqueduct; or Walking into the wild Berwyn mountains. Eventually arriving at your wild camp in the woods. Your night will be spent cooking your dinner over your fire, making your bivy then playing games and telling stories around the fire.
The second day you will wake up to a hearty breakfast prepared by the BMA staff. The morning will then be spent exploring the Welsh hills either by canoe or foot. After lunch things start to get more exciting, it will be spent River tubing. Once off the river, you will be taken to your night’s accommodation to get cleaned up for your night out in Llangollen. You have the choice of BBQ or one of Llangollen’s great restaurant to refuel for the night’s events.
The final day will be a more relaxed approach with lazy breakfast followed by an activity of your choice. We will then end the weekend with Lunch and recap video of your weekend for you to share one last laugh of what you have been through together.
– 1, 2 or 3 days of exciting adventures and challenges in wild North Wales outdoors, allowing for endless pub stories.
– Choose whether to undertake the adventure on foot or by canoe.
– Up to 2 nights camping; roughing it under the stars, in bell tents, or both – all on your own private campsite next to the beautiful river.
– Choose half-day adventure activities from a possible 8 (all outlined below), including white water rafting, rock climbing and abseiling, archery and axe throwing.
– Delicious food provided throughout the trip.
– All necessary equipment provided.
– Led and instructed by fully qualified and experienced guides throughout.
– Unique night activities to really make the most of each evening – including night canoeing along the UK’s highest aqueduct if you choose the canoe option
– Photos will be taken throughout the trip and presented at the end with an edited video and pictures.
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like any more information or would like to book onto any of our adventures, please get in touch with us via email or our contact page.
Our team will endeavour to reply within 48 hours.
Travel and transport
You can meet us at accommodation by car or we can pick you up at the local train station just let us know.
All the food we will provide over the weekend we will accommodate any dietary requirements just let us know.
We will provide all the necessary equipment you will need to keep you safe and warm on throughout the weekend. However, we will provide a detailed equipment list for items you will need to bring.