5-day mountaineering adventure, climbing 3 of the classic ridges in Torridon Beinn Eighe, Beinn Alligin and Liathach.
Fantastic opportunity for you to explore the spectacular Torridon mountain range over 5 days of mountaineering. You climb the classic 3 ridges Torridon has to offer to take in Beinn Eighe, Beinn Alligin and Liathach. over the five days you will have time to really immerse yourself in this incredible landscape.
You will learn the skills of survival mountaineering needed for surviving in a spectacular, demanding setting and have the opportunity to practice the survival skills and techniques throughout the journey, with four nights wild camping in tents in the spectacular Torridon Mountains.
The views are truly stunning. five days will give you time to fully experience the variety of terrain from knife-edge ridges to rolling summits and the full grandeur of the complex landscape as well as bagging 3 ridges and as many peaks across the beautiful landscapes. Taking the opportunity to spot wildlife along the way, the route involves some rock scrambling.
You will leave these magical Welsh mountains with a real sense of achievement having completed such an expedition, and with memories and skills that will last forever.
- waterproof top & trousers
- Walking boots
- Rucksack 30 Liters to 40L
- Top & bottom Thermal layer x 2
- Shirt or t-shirt lightweight quick drying
- Fleece x 2
- Trousers quick drying x2
- Underwear x 3
- Thick socks x 3
- Thin socks x 3
- Sun cream
- Insect repellent
- Spare warm fleece for evenings
- Warm hat x 2
- Peaked hat
- Drink bottle 1.5ltr
- Hot flask (not essential)
- Dry bags for personal equipment (rain covers don’t really work)
- Map & compass (not essential)
- Walking poles
- Waterproof notepad & pen
- Head torch +spare batteries
- Personal first aid kit inc blister plasters
- Sun glasses
- Sleeping bag (warm rating of minus 10)
- Roll mat
- Wash kit
- Micro light towel
- Spare warm fleece and clothes for evenings
- One pot
- Brew kit
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like any more information or would like to book onto any of our adventures, please get in touch with us via email.
Our team will endeavour to reply within 48 hours.
- 5 days exploring the spectacular Torridon Mountian range
- 4 nights wild camping.
- Guided by experienced and qualified mountain leaders.
- Great food throughout your trip.
- Learning vital mountaineering and survival skills throughout.
Challenging with at least 1500 meters’ ascent and descent each day. Carrying all of your equipment for the whole expedition. Need to be fit able to climb mountains. Comfortable with the possibility of bad weather conditions.
You must be aged 18 or over to attend this expedition.
Travel and transport
You can meet us at accommodation by car or we can pick you up at the local train station just let us know.
All the food we will provide over the weekend we will accommodate any dietary requirements just let us know.
Arrivals and Departures
You will be expected to find your own means of travel to Invernes AIrport or train station on the selected dates and arrive there by 11 am. There will be arranged transport for the rest of the journey, to and from the destination.