The Woodland Warrior
2 nights in the wood’s getting back to basic’s and learning and everything you need to know whilst sleeping under the stars with entertaining and challenging activities and games throughout the weekend.
This Woodland bushcraft stag weekend is a great way to spend a weekend away with your friends. This three-day wilderness experience will leave you with memories and stories that will last a lifetime.
Every weekend will be personally adapted to the group’s specific needs. Allowing your trip to have a unique and fresh approach. This is the perfect stag weekend for you to share an unforgettable experience with your friends.
What to expect on this woodland bushcraft stag weekend
2 nights in the wood’s getting back to basic’s and learning everything you need to know whilst sleeping under the stars.
This weekend will involve learning many wilderness skills fire lighting, shelter building, trapping, natural navigation, tool workshops and wild cooking. With evening’s spent playing games and sharing stories All whilst cooking your food over the open fire.
It won’t just be about living in the woods, you will also have your aiming skills tested. Whilst you learn to hit our targets in the archery and axe throwing session. There will be time to go exploring the area or go for a wild swim in one of the local rivers. We can also guide you to some of the local watering holes to finish before heading back to camp.
We can add some adrenaline-packed activities too. Whether that being abseiling off one of the local cliffs or tackling the local white water on our river tubes. All you need to do is choose from one of our 7 activities.
This is a proper rugged and wild experience which will give you group memories and stories to tell for years to come.
– 2 nights wild camping in the woods at our fantastic woodland basecamp.
– Learn various survival skills throughout the weekend including fire-lighting, shelter building, skinning/butchery and cooking over the fire.
– Other activities included archery and axe throwing, as well as options to add more (choose from 7 more activities – all set out below).
– Delicious food provided throughout the weekend.
– All necessary equipment provided.
– Led and instructed by fully qualified and experienced BMA guides throughout.
– High-quality night activities to really make the most of each evening.
– Photos will be taken throughout the trip and presented at the end with an edited video and pictures.
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like any more information or would like to book onto any of our adventures, please get in touch using the form below.
Our team will endeavour to reply within 48 hours.
Travel and transport
You can meet us at accommodation by car or we can pick you up at the local train station just let us know.
All the food we will provide over the weekend we will accommodate any dietary requirements just let us know.
We will provide all the necessary equipment you will need to keep you safe and warm on throughout the weekend. However, we will provide a detailed equipment list for items you will need to bring.