This five-day Scottish guided mountaineering adventure, climbing the famous three ridges in Torridon Beinn Eighe, Beinn Alligin and Liathach. We guide you throughout teaching you essential mountaineering techniques to help you become a more knowledgable mountaineer.
Fantastic opportunity for you to explore the spectacular Torridon mountain range. On our Scottish guided mountaineering adventure that you will never forget. We guide you throughout teaching you essential mountaineering techniques to help you become a more knowledgable mountaineer.
Every trip will be personally adapted to the group’s specific needs. Allowing your trip to have a unique and fresh approach. This is the perfect trip for you to share an unforgettable experience with your friends. We take group bookings for stag, hens and birthdays or single bookings on selected dates.
What to expect on this Scottish guided mountaineering adventure
We will explore the spectacular mountains of Loch Torridon. The trip consists of a guided route up and along the famous Torridon ridges. We will climb Liathact, Beinn Alligin, and Beinn Eighe, navigating the wild terrain and taking in the awesome views.
Over 5 days and 4 nights, you will enjoy:
– Finding some incredible wild camping spots, while we teach you everything you need to know about wild camping.
– Learning essential navigation techniques, and how best to tackle steep ground and scrambling;
– Evenings spent cooking and eating dinner in the great outdoors, route planning for the next day (and socializing in the pub after our two nights out wild camping!)
Our most popular Scottish guided mountaineering adventure, where you will discover a truly unique Scottish mountain range in all its natural glory. To find out more information or book please get in touch.
– 5 days exploring the spectacular Torridon Mountian range.
– You will traverse the three mighty ridges of Liathact, Beinn Alligin, and Bein Eighe.
– 2 nights wild camping under the Scottish stars.
– 2 nights in the famous Torridon YHA.
– Great food throughout your trip.
– Learning vital mountaineering and survival skills.
– Food included – from pick up to drop off – except for the last night when we eat out.
– All essential equipment provided.
– Guided by fully qualified and experienced staff – with a passion for fun!
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like any more information or would like to book onto any of our adventures, please get in touch using the form below.
Our team will endeavour to reply within 48 hours.
- waterproof top & trousers
- Walking boots
- Rucksack 30 Liters to 40L
- Top & bottom Thermal layer x 2
- Shirt or t-shirt lightweight quick drying
- Fleece x 2
- Trousers quick drying x2
- Underwear x 3
- Thick socks x 3
- Thin socks x 3
- Sun cream
- Insect repellent
- Spare warm fleece for evenings
- Warm hat x 2
- Peaked hat
- Drink bottle 1.5ltr
- Hot flask (not essential)
- Dry bags for personal equipment (rain covers don’t really work)
- Map & compass (not essential)
- Walking poles
- Waterproof notepad & pen
- Head torch +spare batteries
- Personal first aid kit inc blister plasters
- Sun glasses
- Sleeping bag (warm rating of minus 10)
- Roll mat
- Wash kit
- Micro light towel
- Spare warm fleece and clothes for evenings
- One pot
- Brew kit
Challenging with at least 1500 meters’ ascent and descent each day. Need to be fit able to climb mountains. Comfortable with the possibility of bad weather conditions.
You must be aged 18 or over to attend this expedition.
Travel and transport
You can meet us at accommodation by car or we can pick you up at the local train station just let us know.
All the food we will provide over the weekend we will accommodate any dietary requirements just let us know.
Arrivals and Departures
You will be expected to find your own means of travel to Inverness AIrport or train station on the selected dates and arrive there by 11 am. There will be arranged transport for the rest of the journey, to and from the destination.