The Happy Camper
A great weekend in North Wales with the Bearded Men. Settle into your own private campsite nestled next to the beautiful river Dee, surrounded by the magical rolling hills of the Berwyn.
This boutique camping adventure stag in Wales is a great way to spend a weekend away with your friends. This three-day adventure weekend will leave you with memories and stories that will last a lifetime.
Every weekend will be personally adapted to the group’s specific needs. Allowing your trip to have a unique and fresh approach. This is the perfect stag weekend for you to share an unforgettable experience with your friends.
What to expect on this boutique camping adventure stag in Wales
A great weekend in North Wales with the Bearded Men. Settle into your own private campsite nestled next to the beautiful River Dee, surrounded by the magical rolling hills of the Berwyn. Spend your days getting your fix of adrenalin from our activities, and your evenings playing games and chilling around the fire, all whilst being looked after by two friendly fuzzy faced chaps. You will leave filled with laughter and stories.
White water river tubing; Canyoning; Coasteering; Canoeing; Mountaineering; Archery and Axe throwing and Climbing & Abseiling.
We will then take care of the rest from settling you into your first night with our signature BBQ & games. We will be leading you on your chosen activity, taking you on the best adventures Wales has to offer. To reserving you into the best restaurants in Llangollen and everything in between. We will look after everything so you can just relax and enjoy your weekend with your friends.
Get in contact to start organizing the best stag or hen weekend you’ll ever have.
– 3 days of exciting adventures and games on your group’s very own private campsite.
– 2 nights camping in bell tents on your own private campsite next to the beautiful River Dee.
– Choose at least two from eight adventurous activities, all set out below.
– Delicious food provided throughout the weekend.
– All necessary equipment provided.
– Led and instructed by fully qualified and experienced guides.
– Unique night activities to really make the most of your evenings.
– Photos will be taken throughout the trip and presented at the end with an edited video and pictures.
– We can also personalize your trip in a variety of ways – just ask.
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like any more information or would like to book onto any of our adventures, please get in touch with us via email.
Our team will endeavour to reply within 48 hours.
Travel and transport
You can meet us at accommodation by car or we can pick you up at the local train station just let us know.
All the food we will provide over the weekend we will accommodate any dietary requirements just let us know.
We will provide all the necessary equipment you will need to keep you safe and warm on throughout the weekend. However, we will provide a detailed equipment list for items you will need to bring.