Get down and dirty in the wilderness and learn how to live and survive in the wild. We teach so many various techniques and methods of how to build, catch and cook in the wilderness and truly let go of your day-to-day life back home.
Bushcraft in North Wales is a fun outdoor activity for all. We love spending time in the wilderness, whether that be spending a few nights in the woods to wild camping on the coast. There is always time to relax and practice techniques. You can learn new skills or develop on your knowledge of the wilderness. We are sure you will enjoy spending time with us learning and honing skills in a safe and friendly environment.
This is a fun-filled activity perfect for a stag or hen weekend, a great day out with you and your friends or an alternative family day out. You can book online with lots of dates available. Alternatively, if you any questions send us a message and we will be sure to answer quickly. We look forward to meeting you, on your next adventure with the bearded men adventures.
What to expect from Bushcraft in North Wales, Llangollen.
We run a variety of session’s to choose from
– a half-day basic woodland craft.
– skills for overnight wild camping.
– weekend-long woodland course.
On these course’s we will teach you
– the progression of fire lighting. – acquisition of water.
– fire by friction. – shelter building.
Get down and dirty in the wilderness and learn how to live and survive in the wild. We teach many bushcraft techniques to keep you entertained throughout our courses. We also have wilderness chef’s who can prepare a variety of meals and teach you how at the same time. These can be perfectly combined with our canoe expeditions or mountaineering wild camps to give you the full wilderness experience. We’ll see you there!
– 3-hour sessions to weekend-long courses.
– Quality equipment provided to give you the best experience.
– Improve your bushcraft technique, through fun games and challenges.
– Experienced and qualified instructors will make this a unique experience.
– Photo’s taken while on the trip.
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like any more information or would like to book onto any of our adventures, please get in touch with us via email.
Our team will endeavour to reply within 48 hours.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
You need to bring
– Laced up trainers or walking boots a sturdy shoe required
– Warm clothes, sun cream and waterproofs depending on the weather.
– A bag with snacks and water in to keep you energised.
What we provide
We provide you with all the high-quality equipment that you will need.
– Tools and fire lighting equipment.
– Shelter building equipment.
– All safety equipment.
These will keep you protected throughout the activity.