TERMS & CONDITIONS
All bookings with Bearded Men Adventures here after referred to as “Bearded Men Adventures” are subject to these conditions
1.Bearded Men Adventures keep all personal information private and confidential.
2. If you wish to cancel a product Bearded Men Adventures must be notified at least 28 days prior to the lesson if you wish to receive a credit / refund. Note that deposits will not be refunded.
– When cancellation is received in writing by email less than 28 days, but more than 14 days prior to the start time of your lesson a 50% credit / refund will be offered.
– When cancellation is received in writing by email less than 14 days prior to the start time of your activity, 0% credit / refund will be offered
3. All cancellations must be confirmed via our email@example.com address
4. Bearded Men Adventures reserves the right to change lesson times.
5. Your lesson is not confirmed until full payment has been received and a
confirmation email has been received.
6. Prices are correct as of time of booking. Prices may be subject to change at
any time but will not affect the price given at the time of confirmed booking.
7. All lessons are to be paid in full at the time of invoice by bank transfer, cheque
or online payment.
8. A minimum of 4 participants are required to run our group lessons. If there are
less than 4 participants we will still try to run the course / session but for a reduced time. Bearded Men Adventures reserves the right to cancel any group type lessons if the required minimum number of places is not filled. If this occurs you will receive a full refund.
9. Our Instructors will wait no longer than 20 minutes for you at the arranged meeting point unless notified prior to this by the client.
10. Refunds will not be given for sessions that do not take place due to unforeseen circumstances outside the control of Bearded Men Adventures such as client illness / injury, late arrival & adverse weather conditions. In these circumstances we will offer a written letter for you to claim back on insurance.
11. For sessions with minors it is the responsibility of the appropriate parent / guardian to be on-time to collect their children after the session. Please ensure that you are at the arranged meeting point 10 minutes prior to session ending time.
12. Bearded Men Adventures recommend that all clients have both holiday insurance, and accident and recovery insurance as Bearded Men Adventures not provide insurance to our clients.
13. Bearded Men Adventures reserve the right to ask clients to leave the lessons if they appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
14. There are specific weight restrictions for certain activities. If you feel this may be an issue then please inquire to discuss. We can not be held accountable for injuries sustained due to this reason.
15. If you do not disclose any medical or disability issues to us and then sustain an injury or fatal incident Bearded Men Adventures will not be held responsible.